Competition can be a healthy way to get into the best shape of your life while relieving stress, strengthening your muscles, and pushing your mind and body to its limits in the best ways. That’s the kind of healthy competition we love at WildStyle Gym! And we offer training sessions for MMA freestyle kickboxing near Duvall to prep prospective fighters for their days of grapples, spars, and victories.
A common misconception is that you must be in fighting shape with excellent kickboxing strategies to train at WildStyle Gym. That isn’t the case. We welcome all ages and skill levels because everyone should begin somewhere, and we are more than happy to help you on your MMA and fitness journeys.
Did You Know…?
While everyone has heard of kickboxing training sessions, few people know what kickboxing entails besides punching bags and grappling with competitors.
So, did you know that…
- Kickboxing can boost your metabolism and improve cardiovascular health to ward off diseases.
- Kickboxing promotes better, deeper sleep through the expulsion of pent-up energy.
- Kickboxing is a full-body workout, which means the muscles in your upper and lower body are being conditioned, strengthened, and shaped simultaneously in the best possible ways.
- Kickboxing can be fun! While we offer training sessions that you can utilize for future competitions, those same training sessions can help you build friendships with like-minded people.
- Kickboxing is a natural stress reliever. Anxiety and pent-up negative energy are bad for your health, but there’s an innate release of those feelings when you use kickboxing as an expressive outlet.
- Kickboxing gives you a sense of accomplishment by enabling you to exceed your fitness goals and discover what your body is capable of.
At WildStyle Gym, we offer MMA freestyle kickboxing near Duvall for anyone who wants to learn something new to help them reach and crush their fitness and competitive goals. You can learn more about our training sessions by calling us at (360) 322-1533!